Wednesday, September 15, 2010

8th Anniversary!

Well I have just recently made cupcakes for Two Scrapbook Friends for their 8th anniversary and had a blast doing so. I had to make a total of 110 cupcakes for the function that they had and this is what I created!

I tried out a new cupcake recipe and it worked great! The cupcakes were PERFECT!!:)

I created cupcake picks that I put in the top of the cupcake and the icing matched the colour of the object on the pick.

I made two different styles of cupcakes for the function that Two Scrapbook Friends was having.

I put each cupcake in an individual bag with a tag with my blog address on it to finish it up!



Amandaaa(:

1 comment:

  1. These were my favourite cupcakes so far. The packaging was just as cute as the cupcakes....they were almost too cute to eat.

    ReplyDelete